In November 2016 PIGO Multimedia will be switching over to a more enhanced Billing System.
What does this mean for you; our family of clients?
1. – PDF Formated Invoices will be sent in PDF format are attached to every invoice related email we send, including new invoice notifications, and payment reminder notices, so you don’t even need to visit our site to view their bills, unless you want to. All invoices and payment history will be stored online for your convenience.
2. – One Off & Recurring options will allow our client to be enrolled in RE-curring billing or just regular one-time billing. It will allow clients to enroll in payment plans and one off custom invoicing for bespoke services.
3. – Quotes/Estimates can be created and sent to our client to review, and then converted to invoices at the click of a button if they are accepted/approved by the client.
4. – Credits and Escrow System will allow our clients to deposit funds to pre-fund (escrow) their accounts with us, and automatically keeps track of and will apply any overpayments to future invoices from the client’s escrow.
5. – Automated Reminders will be setup to notify our clients about unpaid invoices and overdue balances and warn about service suspension. It will also send out a notification when the credit card they have on file is about to expire so that they can RE-new or update their payment information.
6. – Support Ticket Billing will let us bill our clients for time or work performed on SPECIFIC SERVICE tickets when replying to a ticket without us having to perform a separate billing process.
7. – Late Payment Attachments can be automatically applied with extra fees to invoices if invoices are not paid after a specific date.