What is an SSL Certificate?
SSL stands for Secure Socket Layer. SSL Certificates validate your website’s identity and encrypts the information that visitors send and receive from your site.
- At PIGO Multimedia, we provide complete solutions for SSL Certificate, for your website and domain name validation.
- Our services will handle the issuance & installation process.
- Our services are guaranteed from the top world brands like Comodo, C-Panel and Symantec.
Why do I need it on my website?
- To encrypt the data sent/received between the visitors and your server.
- Recently, as security is a top priority for Google, it was officially announced that secured websites will have better ranking on Google’s search engine. ( Original article here.)
- If you offer online purchasing services then an SSL Certificate is mandatory to protect your customers’ sensitive date such as their name, address, password, or credit card number by encrypting the data during transmission from their computer to your web server.
How will people know my website is safe?
The browser’s domain name address bar with show HTTPS instead of HTTP. In addition, we may install the Safe Seal for you, which will validate and verify your site’s secured.
Want to know more ?
- HTTPS as a ranking signal
- Google Starts Giving A Ranking Boost To Secure HTTPS/SSL Sites
- Google Will Soon Shame All Websites That Are UN-Encrypted
- Chrome is stepping up its war on the un-encrypted web
See More Services →
Call us at: 954-579-8526